Everyone makes New Year’s resolutions. The harder part is actually following through on them. For golfers, there’s plenty of promises you can make to yourself. Maybe you want to break par for the first time, or lower your handicap to the lowest its ever been. Or, maybe there’s one particular aspect of your game you’d like to improve. Whatever your golf resolution is, here’s a few easy to remember tips for when you finally get back out on the course.
1. Adding Flexibility & Movement Before your Round
2. How To Improve Your Course Management
3. Tips From The Tour: Bubba Watson on Adding Power
4. Mitchell Spearman: Hitting Specialty Shots
5. Easy To Learn Putting Drill to Help Your Rhythm