Spring is finally around the corner, and winter is finally in the rearview mirror.
For golfers all over the country, it’s time to start thinking about golf again. But it’s a lot easier said then done to go get the clubs out of the garage and pick up right where you left off last fall. You just might be a tad rusty.
To avoid too much rust, here’s a playlist of a few tips we pulled to get your mind right and your game tight.
1. How To Know You’re Gripping A Club Properly
2. Incredible Golf Drill To Control Tension
3. How To Hit It Solid Every Time
4. Tips From The Tour: Bubba Watson On Curing A Slice
5. Phil Mickelson On The Hinge & Fold Chip Shot
6. Improve Your Putting Rhythm With This Simple Drill