Very Unlucky Chip Shot Almost Leads To Pro’s Love Of Breaking Clubs

Henrik Stenson showed some restraint after the unluckiest chip shot we’ve seen in sometime.

The Swede’s demeanor is ice cold 99% of the time. The big problem is that for the other 1% he’s overcome with raw animalistic rage. His sponsors must be frustrated to see the big Scandinavian destroy their equipment with such ease. I don’t know whether it’s easier to snap a club when you haven’t paid for it, but Stenson’s success rate is certainly impressive.