Be sure to disown the family member that thinks these gifts are a good idea.
1. A golf themed mouse. Placed in the same draw as that necklace your niece made you, a copy of sports illustrated and a bunch of loose change.
— #GCW (@gcw) December 25, 2015
2. The wrapping this gift came in would be more useful on the toilet.
3. In case you forgot a normal tee peg was the reason you’re not hitting the fairway.
4. Because nothing replicates a golf hole better than this. Why must you turn my golf game into a house of lies?
5. Imagine the internet history of someone who actually uses these. Worse still, imagine the 4-ball who would find this hysterical.
6. These golf balls can only be destroyed in Mount Doom, where they were forged.