The combination of distance with the new Wilson Staff D100 drivers, fairway woods and irons have been met with rave reviews across the golf industry.
By maintaining a preferred swing weight through this proper weight distribution, the D-100 Driver is The Right Light.
Lightest Driver Wilson Golf has Ever Engineered
– Improved, next generation of Superlight optimizes grip, shaft and head for combined club weight of 269 grams, enhancing the ability to swing faster with the same effort
Enhanced Cup Face Design and Variable Face Thickness Technology
– 9% hotter CT fires the ball with greater speed and distance. Variable thickness in the large, deep face creates an immense sweet spot for more forgiveness on off-center drives
– An optimized crown weight is realized by relocating non-essential weight to the sole for a lower, deeper center of gravity to heighten launch angle and increase MOI for forgiveness and more fairways hit
Super Light Technology works and the results speak for themselves; these are the longest irons Wilson Staff has ever produced. The D-100 Irons are engineered with ultimate performance-enhancing technology for players who demand distance and accuracy. With more weight removed from the shaft, grip and club head, these irons perform with The Right Light.
Large, Thin, Unsupported Face
– 7% thinner iron face delivers faster ball speeds and unsurpassed distance
– Exoskeleton technology coupled with an undercut cavity allows 35% more mass to be moved to the sole, heel and toe areas for extreme perimeter weighting and forgiveness
Progressive Head Design
– Optimized head proportions throughout the iron set deliver ideal launch angles, ball speeds and spin rates for each loft