He might be one of the greatest golfers in the world, but that does not mean he can spell. To be fair, we would have all scored zero in this challenge. This kid is a walking dictionary. I’m sure If Jordan had dedicated himself to spelling he would have dominated that too.
Here are the words in case you fancied incorporating them into your vocabulary:
- Borborygmus: “A rumbling or gurgling noise made by the movement of fluid and gas in the intestines.”
- Zoysia: “A genus of creeping grasses widespread across much of Asia as well as Australia and various islands in the Pacific.”
- Succedaneum: “A substitute, especially for a medicine or drug.”
- Logorrhoea: “A tendency to extreme loquacity.”
- Drahtaar: “One of a German breed of wirehaired pointing dogs.”
- Triskaidekaphobia: “Written reference to the superstitious fear of the number thirteen.”